Wife | Mother | Friend | Civic Servant
Volunteer | Avid Reader | Philanthropist | Disability Advocate | Sports Fan
As a native of Central New York, Iris has spent her entire career based in the Mohawk Valley, from college to entrepreneurship. Before founding Birch Wealth Management in 2019, Iris worked for almost 20 years in banking and finance locally.
Her main role was as a senior-level relationship manager and financial advisor for a regional investment advisory firm for the past 16 years. It is her love for helping people that inspired her to create a business where she could continue the work she loves to do and participate in the many extra areas she commits to in the form of community service.
Iris and her husband, Ted, have resided in Rome for the past 15 years where they are raising their three very active children. When she is not working, you can find Iris at her children’s sports games, art classes, musical concerts, or with her nose buried deep in a book.
Her passions include autism advocacy, volunteering for several local not-for-profit agencies, gardening, musical theater, and watching the Utica Comets or Buffalo Sabres live!
“There are far better things than any we leave behind.” – C. S. Lewis
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- The Kelberman Center, Board Member
- Masonic Care Community, Development Advisory Board
- Rome Chamber of Commerce, Silent Auction Committee
- Notre Dame Schools, Development & Governance Committees Member
- SUNY Poly Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Rome Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- SUNY Poly, MBA, Accounting/Finance
- SUNY Poly, BBA, Finance
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 licenses
- Certified Long-Term Care Planner
- NYS Insurance Producer (Life, Accident/Health)
Husband | Father | Friend | Founder Avid Cyclist | Zealous Cook
As Chief Investment Officer of Birch Wealth, Kevin develops innovative investment solutions to propel the growth of the company. Kevin comes to us remotely from Chicago, Illinois where he co-founded his namesake investment firm, specializing in investment options strategies. Subsequently, Kevin also founded Greenrock Research to provide customized investment research to wealth managers who are structured as RIA’s. Kevin has spent his career in investment management and pension consulting.
- College Board of Regents
- CURE (Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy)
- The Epilepsy Foundation
- Loras College with a B.A. in accounting
Husband | Father | Coach
Cook | Avid Golfer
As Executive Relationship Manager of Birch Wealth, Mark strives to develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by helping them maximize the value of our solution. Mark comes to us from Madison, Wisconsin as part of the Greenrock team and has fifteen years of investment experience. His passion for investment knowledge and dedication to serving clients are a natural fit for our firm.
- Board Member for Dane County Humane Society and member of the Finance Committee.
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, CIMA®, designation.
- Cardinal Stritch University with a degree in Business Administration.